• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

whn wil i get my nxt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetShadab

im 13 and i got my first period in august 2008 nd i havent got the next yet. im very tense,
my mom...nd my friends tell me to relax and it will come on its own. im still confused :confused:pleez help

beanie

It will always take a good bit of time to get regulated and sometimes in life you will not be able to predict the exact date. It takes planning and time. If I remember proper, for the first few years I was just about regular to the date, then once stress (high school) came into my life it would change off/on. Good luck and stock up on something for the cramps. :)

GracieJ

There are so many factors that have an effect on your period. Your first period may come in August, but the next one is sometimes a couple months away, for the first year or so. Once your body is regulated and hormones calm a little bit, your period will usually be more regular and predictable.

ellie

I started mine out "about on time" each month for many years until I hit my late teens then it would flip flop sometime between the 20th and the end of the month, like it had a mind of its own.

xxluvlyimixx

Just take deep breaths every time you feel tense, and don't be surprised if your next one comes in 2 months etc. Mine have been completely irregular for 3 years now and it's very annoying :( But everyones different.

Checking is very important,when you have Menstrual. Especially if you're a school-goer or if you're working on a job. You'll have to check every month,incase it comes suddenly and you don't have a 'support'! Get the picture?

So if you check,you'll know which are the dates where your period comes.Then on the doubted days you could cary your sanitary pads (If you use them). =]

C

Cassie

Ummm... the above is good advice, but perhaps I could clarify (no offence meant) - always carry a couple of tampons or a pad in your handbag (USA= "purse") or schoolbag. It's always good to be prepared. You never know, you might end up helping out one of your friends when they get "caught out".

Some people are never really "regular" but once your hormones have calmed down a bit, you can usually tell within a few days. Bear in mind that it might take a few years for your hormones to calm down, but don't worry - we're all different and it looks like all the girls here are happy to give good advice and lots of support. :) x

im 13 and i got my first period in august 2008 nd i havent got the next yet. im very tense,
my mom...nd my friends tell me to relax and it will come on its own. im still confused :confused:pleez help
Dont worry, same thing happened to me, i was freaked i was pregnant or something D: and that would be like impossible.

When its ur first it doesnt have a regular pattern. its not gonna randomly appear and then just come back the same exact day next month and the next, etc. until you die Dx

I waited for like 3 months until mine came back but it did. everything will be fine, give you body time to get use to it and let it do it's own thing.

I suggest you check out the book "The care and keeping of you"

It helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.