• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

what kind of earrings do you prefer

L

lovewen

I like jewellery just like most girls do, especially earrings.

I liked complex shapes when I was a very little girl, but now I like some earrings that are very simple and natural.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lizzy Q

I used to like elaborate, crazy earrings when I was younger, but I grew out of that. I think a lot of girls go through a phase where they go a little crazy with accessories and/or style.

Now, I like simple studs or very small hoops. I often wear my hair down, so my ears aren't very visible anyway.

L

lecrecia

Hey girls I'm new to this so please bear with me, I love earrings that shine a lot, simple stud earrings.

Earrings let a lady stand out.

I love to wear it with my hair in a pony tale, I love bling bling earrings.

K

Katrijn

I like simple silver earings with some bling cristals on it. Sometimes I put on a huge and hevy hanging earings

S

saralice

I like simple earrings, especailly earring cuffs and hoop earrings.

L

lovewen

so girls what color is the classic ,black or white,what about brown,what color do you like most as earring

T

TungstenAffinity

I try to match my earrings to what I am wearing. I prefer small earrings, just simple studs with a stone, but that is not always the best choice. Sometimes, I like to wear bigger hoop earrings with a nice dress.

I vary my choices on other jewelry the same way. I like my gold ring with a pearl when I wear nicer clothes. I do the same with necklaces; they change to according to the clothes I wear.

K

Kavita00

Just like other girls, I am also crazy about jewellery. Earrings are also one of my favourite jewellery items. I like studs earrings a lot. They look very cute and gives me stylish look. I always buy studs earrings online. In that way I get the best designer earrings. I have a huge collection of earrings and I love all of them.

L

lovewen

which online shop for jewelry do you prefer?my favorite is 520jewelry

Aditi Ekbote

My earrings varies upon the dress I am wearing. My earrings must match with my dress and enhance my look. If it's a normal office day, I prefer wearing simple earrings, If I am going out for a party or an evening function, I make sure that earrings look bright and attractive and match my favorite cocktail ring. If I am attending a wedding ceremony, I prefer traditional and big earrings.

Christinegirl

I'm thinking of getting tattoos on my earlobes so I don't have to wear earrings (especially the ones that I need to make holes in my ears for :D) but I can still have something pretty on my ears. :)