• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Should I tell him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.. About a month ago I was talking to this guy and we both really liked eachother and almost went out. We have been really close friends for a while before this and I was thinking that I didn't want to ruin the friendship so I told him and we mutually decided to stop talking like that. Anyway.. He has a new girlfriend now and I'm starting to regret my decision A LOT! Should I tell him how I feel or should I keep it bottled up and let him stay as he is? I want him to be happy but this is really bringing me down. Cab anyone help me?

SummerDawn

Since you're close friends, maybe you should tell him and just be open and honest about it. It may not go the way you wan't it to, but how long are you prepared to wait by keeping it to yourself? Remember that if it doesn't go the way you hope, theres still always a chance you can be friends. I think the best way to do it is to try and discuss with him how you feel and how he feels too, and also that you still would like to be friends. I think that if you didn't tell him, it would upset you more in the long run if he gets another girlfriend etc. and is oblivious to how you feel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.