• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Get rid of Pimple

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pimples on my face. I just want to get rid of this problem. Please suggest me some products that are good enough to treat pimples and I hope this product does not let the problem again hit on my skin?

Richa94

One of the best home remedies to get rid of pimples is toothpaste. It is much better than those costly creams. It is easily available and easy to apply.
Just apply a small amount of toothpaste directly on the pimple, leave it for 1-2 hours and wash it with water.

Raven Faye

I have pimples on my face. I just want to get rid of this problem. Please suggest me some products that are good enough to treat pimples and I hope this product does not let the problem again hit on my skin?
Using natural remedies work magic. I usually I cleanse my face with a thermal masks. But you don't have that I suggest using a lemon honey mask ( for cleanliness) or avacado mask ( for hydration) or baking soda mask ( it thoroughly cleans pores). Then if I have stubborn pimples I but vinegar and lemon juice on them. Also a cold press.

elamaria

I personally have tried a cheap and effective solution, salicylic acid, that is basically aspirin, just crush it, mix with water and leave the paste on the pimple all night. It works wonders. And of course, no chocolate and keep a healthy diet.

jesica roy

I suggest some household items to remove acne.
  1. tea tree oil
  2. jojoba oil
  3. aloe vera
  4. honey
  5. garlic
  6. green tea
  7. rosemerry
  8. coconut oil

Last edited by a moderator:

yaraaa

Fenugreek as well grind and knead with a little honey and put a mask for the face for 20 minutes, excellent blisters and also for paleness of the face and deep scars..

hannahgrace

Hannah Grace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reply:
hey girl ... I have had a bad acne problem for 2 years and I tried topical creams and facial cleansers and nothing cut it ...
then I decided to try an oral medication and it totally changed my life ... pm me if you would like the details.
Sometimes it can also be that your skin type reacts differently to different things but it worked for me and I got bloodwork every two months for eight months but if you are afraid of needles ... as I am , then use a freezing patch or cream if you are interested in oral medication to get rid of acne!

TammyValentine

With the right facial routine you can witness results within a month or two. Head down to your local stores and have a chat with the Dermatologist regarding the matter. They will give you the best solution as they can see the what they are dealing with. Not all skincare products works on everyone. You will have to decide after a long talk with them. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.